- "Personal Information" shall be defined as any information about the User that directly or indirectly identifies the User.
- The types of Personal Information the Company may collect from the User could include, for example, the User's name, contact information, birth date and billing information.
- Most of the Personal Information is supplied by the User on a voluntary basis and some is gathered automatically by the Company's systems such as statistical data on the User's use of the Company's website.
- Personal Information collected by the Company may be stored and processed in any country in which the Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers or agents maintain facilities, and the Company may transfer the Personal Information outside of the User's country.
- The Company also has the right to disclose the User's Personal Information to relevant recipients if it is required to do so by law, or if the Company believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal process served on the company or its gaming service; (b) protect and defend the Company's rights and/or property; (c) protect the safety of other Users of the gaming service or the public; or (d) investigate any suspected violations of the Company's Terms and Conditions or User guidelines or License Agreement, fraud or other similar and/or unlawful activity performed by the User.
Our customer-service agents are here to help you.